Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 19

I went swimming tonight!  I really needed to go.  I haven't been in a while and was starting to feel lazy.

I think this small stretch may have been heavily polluted because there wasn't a fish in sight.  I arrived before my friend and at first I was the only one in the water.  Shortly before my friend arrived one small fish showed up but he didn't stay very long.  By the time my friend got there he had already left.

Since I hadn't been for a while I decided to swim a bit further than I normally would.  I swam 2,000 yards tonight.  This is the furthest I've swam in a single day so far!

At the end of Day 18 I had 2,791,050 yards left to swim - 2,000 yards swam today = 2,789,050 yards left to swim!



My friend and I agreed we'd go swimming again together tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment