Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 11

We decided to go swimming early this morning.  I won't be able to go Thursday night so we were kind of preparing ourselves for the early swim that morning.  I awoke before the sun and got ready to head to the ocean pool.  We were in the water before the sun had her early morning coffee.

There were a lot of fish around today.  The lifeguard selected lanes for us, and let's just say that didn't work out so well for me.  After 1,200 yards I decided to call it quits and get ready for work.

At the end of Day 10 I had 2,802,050 yards left to swim - 1,200 yards swam today = 2,800,850 yards left to swim



My swim buddy asked if I wanted to swim again tonight so I'm hoping we will be heading to the pool in a couple of hours!  I think since we already went this morning I'll shoot for a lower goal today, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment