Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 12

I went swimming alone again this morning.  My buddy was unable to come with me.  At least it wasn't as busy as it was yesterday.  There were some other fish in the water, though.  A couple of tortoises and some dolphins, and maybe even a stingray, although I can't be sure.

The bottom was looking rather murky.  I passed by a submersible!  It was so cool!  Before too long they were gone though.  Just me and my fishy friends were left.  I didn't want to swim too long, since I didn't have a watch and have a hard time seeing the clock from the ocean pool so I swam 1,300 yards and got out to get ready for work.

At the end of day 11 I had 2,800,850 yards left to swim - 1,300 yards swam today = 2,799,550 yards left until I get to Africa!


I'm going to go swimming again in the morning tomorrow.  I'll have less  to do before work, and my buddy will be with me to help me see the clock, so I hope to stay longer and swim further.

No comments:

Post a Comment