Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 18

Day 18 was actually last Thursday.  I was too busy to update last week and then over the weekend got sick and haven't been feeling up to it until today.  I also wasn't able to swim Monday or Tuesday of this week.

Thursday morning I got to the ocean pool early.  I had stayed up pretty late the night before so I was dragging when I got there.  It was pretty busy.  There were a lot of fish around and that submersible was back!  I told myself I'd swim 1,200 yards and then get out but I pushed myself until I had completed 1,700 yards.  I decided that was enough and got out to get ready for work.

At the end of Day 17 I had 2,792,750 yards left to swim - 1,700 yards swam on Day 18 = 2,791,050 yards left to swim!



I hope to go tonight, since I'm beginning to feel better but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment