Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 30!

Well, it's been a long time since I updated but I've found a new swimming buddy (my mom!) and plan to get back into swimming regularly!  I'm ashamed to say I have literally not swam a single yard since my last update.

My mom and I agreed to meet at the pool ocean at 6:00 yesterday morning.  She called me Monday night and begged off so last night I dragged her, kicking and screaming.  Okay, fine, she was more into it than I'm admitting.

There was a school of little minnows that had just finished a class or workout of some sort as we arrived.  I worried there might be a lot of fish out, but there weren't.  It was actually pretty calm.  After a while a fish came up and swam along side us, but we didn't last long after that anyway.

Since it was my first time in the water in over a year, and my mom's first time in the water in a few months, we decided to make it a shorter trip last night.  I swam 700 yards.

At the end of Day 29 I had 2,774,350 yards left to swim - 700 yards swam on Day 30 = 2,773,650 yards left to swim!


No comments:

Post a Comment