Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 27

I haven't posted in a long time.  I was pretty sick for a few weeks so I wasn't able to get into the ocean pool until last Thursday.  I went on lunch break with my uncle.  He brought me as a guest to check out his gym because I said I was looking for a new one.  I loved it.

There was an old octopus in the lane next to us.  He was moving faster than me!  I talked to him before I left and he told me he swims 3 miles a day!  I can only hope one day I'll be able to say that.

Since we were on lunch and had spent some time looking around the gym we weren't able to stay in the water very long.  I swam 700 yards before we had to get out and go back to work.

At the end of Day 26 I had 2,778,250 yards left to swim - 700 yards swam on Day 27 = 2,777,550 yards left to swim.



I plan on joining this new gym within the next few weeks but I'm not sure how much access I'll have to the ocean pool until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment